Whip Silicone Mouthpiece
The mouthpiece is black and made from heat-resistant silicone. If you have lost your whip mouthpiece, this is the one you need to start vaping again. You may also want to replace the existing mouthpiece to maintain maximum vapor quality if your original is getting old and worn out.
- 1 x Replacement mouthpiece
How To Replace
- Remove the mouthpiece cover by twisting it off
- Gently pull on your original mouthpiece to remove it
- Gently push this new mouthpiece into the mouthpiece hole to replace it
How To Clean
- Remove the mouthpiece from the vaporizer.
- Wash it with warm water and soap.
- Allow to dry completely before replacing.
It is recommended to clean your mouthpiece every week, depending on use, to help keep your vapor fresh and ensure maximum airflow.